Email for inquiries.
What to expect when commissioning a piece of work.
- An accurate quote and invoice will be emailed to you once details (size, color, style, etc.) are worked out.-- Please send along a few images and examples of pieces you enjoy for inspiration!
- Payment is split into two equal installments, the first due to initiate the project.
- Once payment has been made, your project is added to the calendar
- A color palette and concept will be shared with you for approval per a conversation via email or phone
- A creation period of 6-12 weeks, with 2 minor revisions based on the initial commission specifications. Any further edits are $50/hr.
- At any point the client can come visit my studio at 222 Cabot street in Beverly, MA and will have the option of picking up the finished painting up in that space.
- I do offer a delivery service up to 50 miles from my location for a fee of $25.00 that's not listed on the initial quote.
- Any paintings outside of the US will be shipped and the added freight will be posted on Invoice